This section will guide the reader to install, deploy, and interact with the Panacea blockchain.
- Installation: Instructions on how to install panacead, the server daemon for nodes, the cli tool to interact with panacead.
- How to Join the network: Panacea is the first official public network running the Panacea Blockchain. This section outlines step by step instructions on how to start operating a node on Panacea.
- How to deploy own Panacea testnet: How to setup and deploy one's own testnet of the Panacea blockchain, in a single-node local, multi-node local, and remote network context.
- Introduction to panacead: Using the
panaceadto interact with the Panacea blockchain.
- Clients: How to spin up a light client daemon, that stores partial state and responds to REST API queries.
- Use the Ledger Nano: How to interact with the Panacea blockchain using the Ledger Nano S.